This website is owned and operated by Scala Capital Partners Limited with Reg number: 07250100. Address: 47 Marylebone Lane, London, England, W1U 2NT.
BY CLICKING ON “I ACCEPT” BELOW, YOU CONFIRMED THAT:
- - I understand all these conditions, Terms and Conditions together with all policies.
- - I understand that they are an inseparable part of a binding agreement between the client and Scala Capital (the "Agreement").
- - I am over 18 years old
- - The information provided in this application is true and correct. I will notify Scala Capital of any material changes.
- - Scala Capital may not be able to determine the suitability of any product for me, even due to lack of experience or undisclosed information.
- - I entered complete, accurate and truthful details, including my address and residential identity
- - Scala Capital may at any time modify, without limitation, the terms established in this agreement by posting such information on our website.
- - Confirmed that I had the opportunity to trade on a demo platform and / or read a tutorial, as a consequence I understand how to trade and the RISKS that are involved. In addition, I have read and understood the risks involved in Forex trading.
- - By completing the Subscription Form, you requested and agreed to open an account for me, confirming that I have read and understood all the policies and terms including the Risk Disclosure and the Terms and Conditions.
Scala Capital offers access to its website and services to clients who accept the terms and conditions. By using the website, you explicitly confirm that you have read these Terms and Conditions and accept them.
Our obligations are subject to any limits or restrictions that we may agree in writing, and any legal, regulatory or market requirements. The following terms and conditions apply to all users and in case you need additional information on any of the topics presented below, you can contact our customer service at any time.
First, you must read and accept these Terms and Conditions in order to benefit from the best services provided by Scala Capital. The agreement is effective upon acceptance, if you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement, be sure to inform us in writing. If Scala Capital decides to make any changes, it will be posted online and to continue operating on the website, you may be asked to agree to the new terms.
You hereby acknowledge that you have the knowledge and experience to trade and understand the risks involved. We are not responsible for any damage or loss and we are not responsible for verifying whether you have sufficient knowledge or whether your business choices are correct. The same conditions apply with respect to legal restrictions.
You must fully understand that trade; investments and similar operations are regulated differently around the world. The fact that you can access our website and use the tools that Scala Capital offers does not necessarily mean that it is legal in your country to do so.
Users accessing this site must inform themselves of the jurisdictional restrictions of the laws that govern the United Kingdom and declare that the funds used for trading are not derived from any criminal activity or violate any law. Do not abuse the license or the services provided to you.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions, you will be granted a limited license, but you will not be able to deep link the website or copy and resell the materials that appear on Scala Capital. The information we provide should be used in its entirety to execute transactions solely within Scala Capital. Please note that closing or suspending your account due to a breach of the terms of service and explicitly the Acceptable Use Policy may result in loss due to the closure of positions. Do not provide false or inaccurate information. The granted license will terminate if we notice that the data you provide is not accurate and you will stop accessing the services.
You agree that Scala Capital may terminate your access to any of the services offered for online trading at its sole discretion and with or without notice and close your transaction. These terms and conditions establish that under no circumstances will Scala Capital or its employees be liable for loss of earnings or any type of damage that occurs during trading, due to connection to our website, including negligence.
In any proven circumstance, Scala Capital's liability is limited to our latest monthly commissions received from money transferred or deposited into your trading account.